View on IEEE.
Save to Library. Create Alert.
Constructing Democratic Governance in Latin America; The Resilience of the Latin American Right
Figures, Tables, and Topics from this paper. Figures and Tables.
References Publications referenced by this paper. Slacktivism or efficiency-increased activism? A Latin Spring?
- ICTs and democratic governance: The Latin American experience.
- Little Life Of Holly Berry.
- ICTs and democratic governance: The Latin American experience - Semantic Scholar.
- Publications by Type?
- Democratic governance | UNDP in Latin America and the Caribbean!
- Publications by Author.
Groshek , I. A digital sublime or divide?
- A Correspondência de Fradique Mendes (Portuguese Edition).
- Astuces pour lachat dune entreprise au Canada (French Edition).
- Democratic Governance in Latin America | Edited by Scott Mainwaring and Timothy R. Scully.
Focusing on the post period, this volume addresses why some policies and some countries have been more successful than others in meeting this dual challenge. Two features of the volume stand out.
Latin America: Eight Lessons for Governance
First, whereas some analysts tend to generalize for Latin America as a whole, this group of authors underscores the striking differences of achievement among countries in the region and illustrates the importance of understanding these differences. The second feature is the range of expertise within the volume. The essays in this volume are original, learned, and lively studies of economic, political, and social achievements in Latin America.
They both advance the understanding of human development in the region and provide analyses and conclusions of considerable practical importance and policy relevance.